Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss content for effective event marketing. In addition, they examine the latest report on Australia’s digital habits; and how to create lifetime customers that are brand loyal. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Executive, John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden, on television advertising for schools. This week’s school marketing example: a simple but effective television commercial from Australian Christian College. The rants and raves segment looks at the use of specific wording in advertising.
Listen to the podcast
- 10 types of content that’ll make your event marketing more effective
- Latest Forrester report lays out Australia’s digital habits for 2018
- Struggling with brand loyalty? Ideas to consider for lifetime customers
- Australian Christian College TVC
- Damon Stapleton: Advertising. There’s a reason they say a picture is worth a thousand words
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here