Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- how to maximise reach on Instagram
- the latest email marketing research
- how to effectively communicate to an internal audience
- Facebook advertising
- a confronting campaign from the National Centre for Domestic Violence
- the Cannes Lions 2018 Creative Data Grand Prix winning entry.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss how to maximise reach on Instagram. In addition, they examine the latest email marketing research; and how to effectively communicate to an internal audience. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager, Charlie Maughan, on the topic of Facebook advertising. This week’s school marketing example: a confronting campaign from the National Centre for Domestic Violence. The rants and raves segment looks at the Cannes Lions 2018 Creative Data Grand Prix winning entry.
- Instagram’s top three tips to maximising reach on the platform
- 5 Questions about 2018 email marketing research
- Are your internal comms doing enough for your brand?
- ‘If England gets beaten, so will she’: Shocking campaign shows domestic violence incidents spike during World Cup
- Cannes interview: Marc Maleh, Creative Data President
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here