Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- the strength of email in marketing
- the difference between an editorial calendar and a marketing strategy
- how to build brand in the digital age
- using video in social media
- socially conscious advertising from Stabilo highlighters
- four inspiring leaders.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss the strength of email in marketing. In addition, they explain the difference between an editorial calendar and a marketing strategy and how to build brand in the digital age. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager, Kristian Lawrence, on using video in social media. This week’s school marketing example: socially conscious advertising from Stabilo highlighters. The rants and raves segment focuses on four inspiring leaders.
- 2018 Email Marketing Industry Report: Where we are and where we’re going
- Your editorial calendar is not your content marketing strategy
- Facebook head of brand gives her top three tips for building brand in the digital age
- Brilliant ads by Stabilo highlight the unnoticed women who made history
- Four leaders who inspire hope
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here