Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- the decreasing effectiveness of hashtags on Instagram and what you should use instead
- April fool’s jokes from some big brand
- the role of humour in your school’s marketing mix
- some SEO basics you need to know
- top tips for WordPress
- an effective campaign from Swinburne University of Technology
- Pepsi’s use of predictive analytics in product development.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss the decreasing effectiveness of hashtags on Instagram and what you should use instead. In addition, they examine April fool’s jokes conducted by some big brand names; the role of humour in your school’s marketing mix; and some SEO basics you need to know. Brad and Scully interview Kristian Lawrence, imageseven Account Manager, and learn five more top tips for WordPress. This week’s school marketing example: an effective campaign from Swinburne University of Technology that changed public perceptions and increase the average ATAR of their applicants. The rants and raves segment looks at Pepsi’s use of predictive analytics in product development.
- Hashtags don’t work, how to increase your Instagram #engagement
- The ads of April Fools’ Day 2018
- Infographic: The SEO basics you can’t afford to ignore
- Busting clichés in the tertiary education sector
- How PepsiCo is using predictive analytics to streamline product development
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here