Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- the 2018 Social Media Benchmark Report
- the future of artificial intelligence
- what elements consumers value in services
- WordPress tips
- Glenunga International High School’s simple but engaging 360-degree virtual tour
- how to create opportunity by consistently building trust.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss the 2018 Social Media Benchmark Report from RivalIQ. In addition, they examine the future of artificial intelligence; and the elements consumers value in services. Brad and Scully interview Kristian Lawrence, imageseven Account Manager – the final part in the WordPress interview trilogy. This week’s school marketing example is a simple but engaging 360-degree virtual tour from Glenunga International High School. The rants and raves segment looks at how to create opportunity by consistently building trust.
- 2018 Social media industry benchmark report
- AI is not the new space race
- The B2C elements of value
- Glenunga International High School
- How to create opportunity, build trust, and stay top of mind with your audience
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here