Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- the use of hashtags on Twitter
- what makes a brand trustworthy
- using micro-influencers at your school
- writing, content and proofing
- how to optimise voice search for effective SEO
- the role of creativity in marketing.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss the use of hashtags on Twitter. In addition, they examine what makes a brand trustworthy; and using micro-influencers at your school. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager, Kate Chesson, on writing, content and proofing. This week’s school marketing example: how to optimise voice search for effective SEO. The rants and raves segment looks at the role of creativity in marketing.
- Twitter celebrates #HashtagDay with top five tips for brands
- Aldi tops Australia’s most trusted brands, Facebook refutes ‘misleading’ comments
- Under the Influence at hand
- How to do SEO for voice search
- Advertising. What do you want creativity to do?
- Optimisation is the enemy of creativity in marketing and music
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here