Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss the concept of schools having their own unique brand personality. In addition, they examine the slump of ad agencies in 2016 and if they will make a comeback in the new year. They also suggest six questions to consider before drafting your 2017 marketing plan. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at if you should rebrand your school. This week’s school marketing example: onsite tours and why it’s important to get your parents and the community onto your school’s campus. The rants and raves segment looks at the role of language when discussing creativity.
Listen to the podcast
- Can a brand truly have a personality?
- 2016 was a year of humiliation for adland. Will 2017 be a year of hope?
- 6 questions to ask before drafting your 2017 content marketing plan
- Is it time to rebrand your school?
- Cultural tourism: Pepe Saya Butter Co brings back the road trip
- Why defining creativity matters for your business
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here