Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In the first episode of 2021, Charlie and Rita enjoy a social media special. The pair discuss the recent battle, and subsequent outages, between Facebook and the Australian Government and how schools can navigate the space. In the Deep Dive, the pair discuss the School Marketing and Social Media Survey 2020 and some of the most interesting findings, before Rita shares her Top Tips for preparing a great Digital Strategy. Finally, in the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts rave about the stats shared by Campaign Monitor on Email Marketing Benchmarks.
Listen to the podcast
- Facebook news ban stops Australians from sharing or viewing Australian and international news content – ABC News
- Facebook to reverse news ban on Australian sites, government to make amendments to media bargaining code
- How schools use social media in their marketing: School Marketing and Social Media Survey 2020
- Campaign Monitor – Ultimate Email Marketing Benchmarks for 2020
- The Marcom Society
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here