Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
We start this episode by considering the impact of the upcoming iOS updates on your social media advertising in Making News. Then it’s a Deep Dive into the how and why of aligning your school’s visual branding with your storytelling before we answer a listener’s question about which audience should be targeted with which social media platform. This month we’re raving in Rants and Raves, as we delve into what it is that makes a design look good.
Listen to the podcast
- iOS updates for Apple could affect your Facebook Ads – WordStream
- Facebook for Business guide to the iOS updates
- Visual Branding and Storytelling – Mailchimp
- School Marketing Journal
- Why Does a Design Look Good? – Nielsen Norman Group
- The Marcom Society
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here