Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss news that marketers are putting more time into using marketing technology then their actual marketing. In addition, they examine the implications of Adstream’s acquisition of advertising content management and distribution company, Dubsat; and the discontinuation of Vine by their still relatively new owners, Twitter. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at how to manage your social media in a crisis. This week’s school marketing example: Buzzfeed’s recipe video series, Tasty, and how it dominates its audience through the effective use of Facebook video. The rants and raves segment looks at the importance of applying insight to marketing decisions.
Listen to the podcast
- How to manage complex technology so your team can get back to marketing
- Adstream acquisition of Dubsat completed today
- Vine to shut down, victim of the mobile video world it helped create
- Managing social media in a crisis
- Ten reasons Buzzfeed’s Tasty videos dominate on Facebook
- Forget the crystal ball, data is about insight, not intuition
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here