Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss Facebook’s issue with fake news. In addition, they examine the strength of the content management system, WordPress; and Google’s 200 ranking factors. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at five ways marketing analytics is broken and how to fix it. This week’s school marketing example: How to make more people subscribe to your blog. The rants and raves segment looks at how big changes from Facebook, Snapchat and Pinterest will affect school marketers.
Listen to the podcast
- Is Facebook in danger of becoming the next Taboola?
- Why WordPress isn’t scared of Facebook, Snapchat or the future of publishing
- Google’s 200 ranking factors: The complete list
- Five ways marketing analytics is broken (and how to fix it)
- What makes one million people read, share and subscribe to a blog?
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here