Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss the shift towards owned media channels and in-house content creation, the growth of mobile usage and advertising, the opportunity to enhance digital content and tips on how to sell a marketing and communications spend to a school principal.
Listen to the podcast
- The shift to owned media channels starts to bite
- 62% of Facebook’s ad revenue comes from mobile
- Australian business: be as clever as your customers or lose them to external competition
- The periodic table of SEO success factors
- State school kids do better at uni
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here