Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss a list of tools to find great content ideas. In addition, they examine a sensible social media checklist and look at the similarities between modern branding and Tinder. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at what the next ten years has in store for school marketers. This week’s school marketing example: the best university commercial of 2015 which features a couple kissing in the library. The rants and raves segment looks at future proofing your content rankings.
Listen to the podcast
- Out of ideas? 13+ tools to spark content creation
- A sensible social media checklist for businesses [Infographic]
- New rules of engagement: how modern branding is much like Tinder
- What the next 10 years has in store for school marketers
- College ad with couple kissing in the library boosted applications and just won an award
- University of Moncton’s commercial
- Future-proof your content rankings with these SEO tips
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here