Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss seven ways Facebook’s big algorithm change will affect school marketers. In addition, they examine 25 questions you should ask when interviewing for a new school marketing position; and are marketers using the metrics that matter? This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at the top 5 marketing FAQs. This week’s school marketing example is The Scots College’s well-crafted series of Old Boys videos. The rants and raves segment looks at ABC Radio National’s Download This Show.
Listen to the podcast
- 7 ways Facebook’s big algorithm change will affect marketers and publishers
- Agencies: 25 interview questions you should be asking new hires
- Are marketers using the metrics that matter?
- Answers to 5 of marketing’s most frequently asked questions
- The Scots College: The Scots Advantage videos
- ABC Radio National: Download this show
- ABC Media Watch: Perfect storm facing digital news
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here