Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jose discuss how best to navigate the testing times facing school marketers during the current COVID-19 pandemic. In the Deep Dive segment, they discuss virtual tours and how to execute them effectively, while in the Rants and Raves segment the hosts share some fun and easy to produce lockdown content.
Listen to the podcast
- WA Premier suggests private school parents ask for refund over loss of classroom teaching
- When a recession comes, don’t stop advertising
- Australian teachers share a glimpse with students about their lives in lockdown
- Valkstone PS Rocks share a glimpse of life in lockdown
- Social media survey 2020
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here