Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jose discuss the censorship battles that the major social media networks are currently fighting. In the Deep Dive segment, they talk about Pinterest, whether school marketers should be using it and if so, how it could feature in their school’s marketing. In the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts discuss the recent closure of many community newspapers in Australia.
Listen to the podcast
- Trump signs executive order to narrow protections for social media platforms
- Pinterest says lockdown is fuelling an appetite for discovery as it eyes media budgets
- News Corps closes over 100 print papers, with 14 titles to disappear completely
- Another savage blow to regional media spells disaster for the communities they serve
- 2020 Social Media Survey
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here