Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jose talk about the impact of UK travel brand Thomas Cook entering administration, reminding school marketers of the importance of keeping a brand identity. In the Deep Dive, the hosts have a conversation about cybersecurity and how to appropriately navigate this new digital world. In the Question of the Week, they discuss the key factors to consider when choosing a CMS for your school’s new website as well as the pros and cons of each platform. In the Rants and Raves segment, the trio explore the importance of cultural sensitivity when it comes to marketing overseas.
Listen to the podcast
- Thomas Cook enters compulsory liquidation as 11th-hour rescue talks fail
- Melbourne Catholic girls school Presentation College Windsor to close in 2020
- The Great Hack | Official Trailer | Netflix
- TikTok: Record fine for video sharing app over children’s data
- FTC ruling sees Musical.ly (TikTok) fined $5.7M for violating children’s privacy law, app updated with age gate
- The Hunting review – an electrically uncomfortable sexual minefield navigated with nuance
- Importance of social media policies [podcast]
- Best CMS of 2019
- Cultural sensitivity: How to market your brand to other cultures
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here