Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss news of the optimal position and size for a video to gain the most plays. In addition, they talk about the announcement that Google has decided not to use Google+ as a Facebook rival, and the consumer trust crisis in all institutions. While this episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at how to drive culture within a school. This week’s school marketing example: videos at Perth College, St Catherine’s School, and other schools. The rants and raves segment looks at philanthropy and the public versus private school debate.
Listen to the podcast
- Increase your play rate: Optimise your video position and size
- Consumer trust crisis: Companies excelling in candour substantially outperform the market, with JetBlue leading the way
- Beyond the brand: Culture takes the lead as the primary driver of long-term business relationships, study finds
- Australian International School, Singapore
- Cambrian School and College, Bangladesh
- Chevalier School, Philippines
- Edmonton Catholic Schools, Canada
- The Goddard School, United States of America
- The Horizon School, India
- Spring Mount Public School, India
- St Catherine’s School, Waverley, New South Wales
- The TreeHouse, India
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here