Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and Jose Caceres.
In this episode, Charlie, Rita and Jose discuss how the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in creative solutions and content from school marketers. In the Deep Dive segment, the team are joined by imageseven team member Cas as they discuss why school marketers should get involved with the planning of their school’s arts events and how they can ultimately nurture leads through the process. Finally, in the Rants and Raves segment the hosts rave about the fantastic Instagram resources currently available from friend of the show — SchneiderB.
Listen to the podcast
- Shanghai American School — Class of 2020 Meet the Class of 1949
- SchneiderB — Instagram aesthetic trend for school marketers series
- School Marketing and Social Media Survey 2020 and results from the 2019 and 2018 School Marketing and Social Media Surveys
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here