Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan and Rita Kilroy.
In this episode, Charlie and Rita discuss the 2020 Social Media Statistics produced by #SMPerth. In the Deep Dive segment, the team address how schools should be addressing building their brand through a pandemic and whether they should be advertising. Finally, in the Rants and Raves segment, the hosts rave about Swinburne University of Technology’s creative solution to remote open days with their immersive virtual open day — ‘Swintopia’.
Listen to the podcast
- SMPerth – 2020 Social Media Statistics
- The Drum – ‘Don’t go dark’: Ex Apple and Pepsi exec John Sculley offers pandemic brand building tips
- Marketing Mag – University gets creative with virtual open day
- Social Media Survey 2020 and results from 2019 and 2018
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie, Rita and Jose you can send it through the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- SurveyMonkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SNSLBTN
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here