Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss how to write a powerful headline; television is the new television; how different generations consume content; email subject lines that hook you; and a video produced by The Pocket Public School.
Listen to the podcast
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Powerful Headlines– Neil Patel
- Television Is the New Television– Michael Wolff
- How Millennials, Gen Xers, and Boomers Consume Content Differently
- The Pocket Public School video
- AFL statement on Phil Walsh tragedy
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here