Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss that without good design, your content marketing will fail. In addition, they examine the implications of the fear economy; is your website working and how it measures up. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at the real value of social media followers. This week’s school marketing example: Marcellin College’s beautifully produced video, I am known. The rants and raves segment looks at Publicis Groupe’s rollout of solution hubs to incorporate digital agencies.
Listen to the podcast
- Web psychology and video: An interview with Nathalie Nahai
- Ignore design at your peril
- The fear economy – how will you adapt to survive?
- Is your school’s website up to scratch?
- Schools miss online opportunities to convert leads to enrolments
- Does your school website measure up?
- Are you translating social media followers into something that matters?
- Marcellin College
- Marcellin College – I am known video
- Publicis Groupe continues transformation with Sapient Inside
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here