Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Charlie Maughan and Rita Kilroy.
In this episode, Charlie and Rita talk about the rise of AI-generated content and the way it might impact schools. In the Deep Dive segment, they discuss the different ways schools can leverage their musical offering to attract enrolments. The Question of the Week focuses on the pros and cons of YouTube and IGTV. In the Rants and Raves segment, Charlie and Rita share their thoughts on how simplicity makes for great marketing.
Listen to the podcast
- Endless AI-generated spam risks clogging up Google’s search results
- YouTube vs IGTV: Where should your business be?
- What’s missing from the best creative work
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question for Charlie and Rita you can send it through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SurveyMonkey: https://imageseven.typeform.com/to/VQIz0PXK
- Twitter: @smc_podcast
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here