Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss the importance of putting people before your technology. In addition, they examine Pokémon Go and the case for augmented reality; and an infographic with a brief history of content marketing. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at navigating a media crisis. This week’s school marketing example: a magnificent combined website, Stowe School and Stowe House. The rants and raves segment looks at sharing your vulnerabilities.
Listen to the podcast
- Business technology implementations are no longer an IT matter
- Opinion: Pokémon Go and the case for augmented reality
- Infographic: The history of content marketing
- How to successfully manage a media crisis
- Stowe School
- Stowe House
- Share your vulnerabilities
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here