Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss the elements that make a thoroughly modern marketer; and whether the rapid growth of content marketing will make the content bubble burst. In addition, they examine the big move by consultancy firm, Accenture, who will venture into the world of marketing with the creation of a one square kilometre content marketing centre. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at the most frequently asked questions regarding search engine optimisation. This week’s school marketing example: Knox Grammar School’s excellent use of storytelling in video. The rants and raves segment looks at GoPro’s impressive use of storytelling with the use of their new drone.
Listen to the podcast
- Six qualities of a thoroughly modern marketer
- Will the content bubble burst? What’s next?
- Can Accenture take over advertising?
- Are these your school’s top SEO questions?
- Knox Grammar School: Boarding – Jack’s story
- GoPro’s new video and venture into end-to-end storytelling
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here