Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- the idea of marketing to the ‘traditional Aussie’
- ten types of video content
- the role of an editorial mission statement
- image selection
- an excellent example of storytelling
- the use of machine vision in the future.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss the idea of marketing to the ‘traditional Aussie’. In addition, they examine ten types of video content you can use; and the role of an editorial mission statement. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager, Emily Newman, on how to select the best image. This week’s school marketing example is an excellent piece of storytelling from Knox Grammar School. The rants and raves segment looks at the use of machine vision in the future.
- How do you market to the ‘traditional Aussie’ when there’s no such thing?
- The 10 types of video and 30 best practices to take your content strategy to the next level
- TechSmith Academy
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of editorial mission statements
- Knox Grammar School Boarding – Mac’s story
- Opinion – What machine vision means for creativity
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here