Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- driving Instagram leads
- David Gonski’s overhaul of Australian education
- YouTube removing over eight million videos for violent and extremist content
- how to brief your school board
- duotones colour pairings and effects generator
- the advantages of admitting your flaws.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss driving Instagram leads. In addition, they examine David Gonski’s, PM backed, overhaul of Australian education; and YouTube removing over eight million videos for violent and extremist content. Brad and Scully interview imageseven account manager, Charlie Maughan, on how to brief your school board. This week’s school marketing example: a helpful colour pairings and effects generator called duotones. The rants and raves segment looks at the advantages of admitting your flaws.
- The 1-2-3-4 strategy to drive leads from Instagram
- PM backs radical overhaul of curriculum
- YouTube removed more than 8M videos for violent and extremist content during Q4 2017
- Bringing marketing to the school boardroom
- duotones pairings & effect generator
- Failure is the new flawless – drop the mask and cash in
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here