Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- the annual B2B marketing report from the Association for Data-Driven Marketing and Advertising
- the best methods for guiding prospects to your existing content
- why traditional marketing team structure needs to be scrutinised
- effective video content from Wellington College, UK
- Wellington College’s effective alumni program and
- the latest changes in the Australian education system.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss the annual B2B marketing report from the Association for Data-Driven Marketing and Advertising and its relevance to school marketing. In addition, they examine the best methods for guiding your prospects to your existing content; and why traditional marketing team structure needs to be scrutinised. This week’s school marketing example: Planet Wellington, a humorous example of effective video content from Wellington College in the UK. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager and Wellington alumni, Charlie Maughan, on video marketing and Wellington’s effective alumni program. The rants and raves segment looks at the latest changes in the Australian education system.
- Annual report: the best of B2B – What went wrong and what’s coming next?
- How to create great gated content from existing content
- Why it’s time to rebuild traditional marketing teams
- Planet Wellington – Speech Day 2017
- How Australia’s education system is shifting
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here