Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- what marketers need to know about the future of video
- brand distrust
- the latest mobile ad spend forecasts
- preparing a school video shoot
- excellent examples of sponsored content and
- how the use of data is overtaking creativity in marketing.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss what marketers need to know about the future of video. In addition, they examine brand distrust; and the latest spend forecasts for mobile ads. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Manager, Sarah Millinson, on preparing a school video shoot. This week’s school marketing example: a collection of excellent examples of sponsored content from Mediaplanet. The rants and raves segment looks at how the use of data is overtaking creativity in marketing.
- Video marketing strategy: What marketers need to know
- Carat’s Head of Insights: Distrust in brands is contagious
- Latest ad spend forecasts predict mobile overtaking TV by 2021
- 7 great examples of sponsored content
- Sir John Hegarty: Creativity is receding from the world of marketing and the obsession with data is to blame
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here