Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- the basics of influencer marketing that apply to organisations of all sizes
- how schools can benefit the most from Facebook’s latest algorithm updates
- what separates good from bad writing
- the steps for producing publications
- a creative campaign that renamed vegetables to encourage kids to eat them
- article by Brendan Schneider on using checklists for efficiency.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss the basics of influencer marketing that apply to organisations of all sizes. In addition, they examine how schools can benefit the most from Facebook’s latest algorithm updates; and what separates good from bad writing. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Account Coordinator, John ‘Jiggles’ Igglesden, on the steps in producing publications. This week’s school marketing example: a creative campaign from Belgium supermarket, Delhaize, that renamed vegetables to encourage kids to eat them. The rants and raves segment looks at an article by Brendan Schneider on using checklists for efficiency.
- Influencer marketing: Lessons from one of the world’s largest software brands
- 8 #SchoolMarketing tips to get the most from Facebook’s new algorithm
- What separates good writing from bad writing?
- Campaign of the week: Delhaize, the vegetable name change
- How to easily set up school marketing checklists to increase efficiency and save time
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here