Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss:
- tips for success as a new school marketer
- out-of-home advertising
- a variety of sources for content ideas
- the International Boys’ Schools Coalition (IBSC) Conference
- the value of conferences
- three examples of effective storytelling and
- customer loyalty and how that fits with your school.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss tips for success as a new school marketer. In addition, they examine out of home advertising; and a variety of sources for content ideas. Brad and Scully reflect on their time at the 2018 International Boys’ Schools Coalition Annual Conference and the value of conferences. This week’s school marketing example: three types of effective storytelling from the International Content Marketing Awards. The rants and raves segment looks at customer loyalty and how that fits with your school.
- 7 tips for success as a new private school marketing director
- Out-of-home media and accountability – the push for proof
- 5 sources to inspire unlimited content ideas
- International Content Marketing Awards 2017 winners
- Customer loyalty: The ultimate guide
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here