Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe. Brad and Scully discuss current content marketing trends; marketing content audits; the latest martech trends to consider; the importance of the brief; using content for departments other than marketing; and serendipity in the predictable world of digital marketing.
Listen to the podcast
Brad and Scully discuss current content marketing trends. In addition, they examine marketing content audits; and the latest martech trends to consider. Brad and Scully interview imageseven Creative Manager, Hayley Emmett, on the importance of the brief. This week’s school marketing example: using content for departments other than marketing. The rants and raves segment looks at serendipity in the predictable world of digital marketing.
- 2017 mid-year content marketing checkup
- Why a good content audit is your business’s best friend
- 3 European martech trends affecting brands in 2017
- Your project brief template
- How 6 companies use content for other departments besides marketing
- Opinion: Is there an algorithm for serendipity?
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here