Insights into the world of school marketing and communications, presented by Brad Entwistle and Andrew Sculthorpe.
Brad and Scully discuss three contradictions that define the Olympics brand. In addition, they examine four tips for effectively training your marketing team; and how to keep coming up with new story ideas. This episode’s commonly asked school marketing question looks at how to set up the best blog for your school. The school marketing example: a clever marketing campaign from the Swedish Tourist Association. The rants and raves segment looks at the fact that some brands are starting to question whether they over-invested in digital marketing.
Listen to the podcast
- The three contradictions that define the Olympics brand
- Four tips for effectively training your marketing team
- Ask a Content Guy: How do you keep coming up with new story ideas?
- How to set up the best blog for your school
- Insight and strategy: The Swedish number
- Sir Martin Sorrell: ‘Brands are starting to question if they have over-invested in digital’
Have a question?
Don’t forget that if you’ve got a question you can email us: email@example.com
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here