School marketing and communications with Charlie Maughan, Rita Kilroy and James Tindall
In the first episode of the year, Charlie is joined in the studio by his co-host Rita Kilroy, and imageseven Account Manager – James Tindall. In the Making News segment, the team discuss the top 10 most valuable, and strongest, brands in Australia, and what school marketers can learn from these goliath brands. In the Deep Dive, the team discuss enrolment strategies for the new year and what school marketers and admissions teams could trial. Finally, in the Rants and Raves segment, the team raved about some of the great content promoting teaching and teachers from around the globe.
Listen to the podcast
- AdNews – The 10 most valuable Australian brands 2024
- Enrollment Catalyst – 6 Enrollment Marketing Stratgies for Your School in September
- Department of Education – “Grow like only a teacher can”
- Melbourne Archdiocese Catholic Schools – “The Biggest Thanks”
- Chapel Hill – Chauncy Hall – “CH-CH Teachers Receive Emotional Surprise from Previous Students”
- Campaign Brief – Australian Government Celebrates Teachers’ Mementos And Stories Behind Them In New Exhibition And Campaign Via Clemenger Bbdo
To access the MarCom Society and receive a 20% discount on signup: click here
Have a question?
Got more questions for Charlie and the team? You can ask them via the following:
Previous podcast episodes
To read the show notes and listen to all our podcasts: click here
Subscribe to our podcasts
To subscribe to the SMC podcast in Apple Podcasts: click here